2023 Entrepreneur Pitch Competition
Wednesday, February 8th, 1:30 to 4:00 pm PST
Apply: Application Form
Up to 6 speaking slots – apply early
Applications close Friday, December 2nd
Stanford students, postdocs, and faculty–
- Present business ideas, plans, and technology for feedback from an expert panel of volunteers from venture capital firms, angel or seed investors, and industry professionals. Entrepreneurs planning to start a company or with a company in the seed funding stage are welcome.
An award of $10,000 will be given to one presenter/team–
- Winner selected by a panel of judges (mentors).
- Each presenter/team receives $500 for participation.
- The competition is a closed session with participants limited to contestants and mentors. Presentations are not public disclosures. There are no confidentiality agreements.
Scope of topics–
- The scope includes technology, hardware, or devices that are for sensing, interfaces, or flexible/stretchable electronics, worn or carried on the body or implanted in the body for uses as consumer devices, medical devices, or in robotics or vehicles.
Build your experience and resume–
- Speakers selected on ability to participate in person, relevance to the scope of topics, stage of company/idea, and order of application received.